cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Modal popup or popup is unable to load a mashup which contains a master.

sgupta-21
1-Newbie

Modal popup or popup is unable to load a mashup which contains a master.

I have created a mashup which contains a master. I want to load this mashup(lets refer it as master mashup) in the popup or modal popup.

For this i have mapped the master mashup with the navigation widget and set the target window as modal popup or popup. But somehow the master mashup does not load when the popup or modal popup opens.However, when i try to open the same master mashup using target window as new or replace, it works fine.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
posipova
20-Turquoise
(To:sgupta-21)

I've submitted a Jira on your behalf, for your reference the Jira number is PSPT-3387. Please keep in mind this is an enhancement request as the feature is working to the product specs, and the delivery of enhancement requests is not guaranteed. The enhancement requests are prioritzed and implemented according to the current availability&workload of the R&D, as well as the demand for a specific feature. You may look into custom extensibility and developing your own widget that would suit the requirements - let me know if you would like me to point you to the documentation/guides.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ankigupta
5-Regular Member

Could you please share your requirement in detail. Why is Master mashup required in a Popup?

I have a list of parent entities loaded in a grid. On selecting a particular entity its details are loaded in the second layout below grid of same mashup.

Some values in some columns of the grid are links. On clicking these links one can see further details related to that column.

Each of these  details are huge and are grouped under several headings.

As end user finds it inconvenient to move to other page or window to see the details, it is required to open a popup containing a mashup having all these details grouped under various heading.

As per requirement, I am trying to load a mashup in popup where one can see a side navigation bar containing menu which are actually the headings under which details are grouped.

On clicking on each of these headings, mashup is replaced in correspondence with the heading clicked to show the appropriate details.

posipova
20-Turquoise

I've submitted a Jira on your behalf, for your reference the Jira number is PSPT-3387. Please keep in mind this is an enhancement request as the feature is working to the product specs, and the delivery of enhancement requests is not guaranteed. The enhancement requests are prioritzed and implemented according to the current availability&workload of the R&D, as well as the demand for a specific feature. You may look into custom extensibility and developing your own widget that would suit the requirements - let me know if you would like me to point you to the documentation/guides.

Top Tags