cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Error executing service

bjadhav
6-Contributor

Error executing service

Unable to Invoke Service SendMessage on Mail_Test : 250-I3LCAS6.ITCINFOTECH.com Hello [-------] 250-SIZE 15728640 250-PIPELINING 250-DSN 250-ENHANCEDSTATUSCODES 250-STARTTLS 250-X-ANONYMOUSTLS 250-AUTH GSSAPI NTLM 250-X-EXPS GSSAPI NTLM 250-8BITMIME 250-BINARYMIME 250-CHUNKING 250 XRDST

5 REPLIES 5
supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:bjadhav)

Balkrishna, are you setting your mail extension for the first time use, or was it working before? Which service exactly are you using, i mean is it a simple send or is it send email with attachment / image? Could you also state which ThingWorx version are you on? Are you configuring your organization's email server?

bjadhav
6-Contributor
(To:supandey)

I am using mail extension first time. using simple send message service.I am using organization's email server.

supandey
19-Tanzanite

How exactly are you getting that error, is it while using that service within a mashup or are you simply trying to Test the service? Are you able to successfully test the Read and Send email services directly from the Services section?

bjadhav
6-Contributor
(To:supandey)

I am simply trying to test service and unable to send email from services section.

supandey
19-Tanzanite

You'll have to check the configuration for your email extension, do you see any other error in the application log while testing the service? Additionally try telnet to check if the port is not block on the machine where you have ThingWorx installed

Top Tags