cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Queries related to grid

bmarimuthu-2
1-Newbie

Queries related to grid

Hi!!!

1)Here in the pic,You could see the colour differentiation. How could that be possible? I have created that table using 'Data table'

In brief, I want to set a threshold level for that column in the grid. If the value exceeds my threshold level , I want the color to be changed.

Explain me from the scratch..

2) How could i use "button" option.I try to see in thingworx tutorial videos but it was not loading.

Tell me some usecases of button.

Edit: Screenshot removed due to the request from thread owner

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Bavithraa,

My sample about states and grid widget

By the way, button widget is easy to use, if you can give us your use case, I can set up a sample for you later.

Lily

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

Hi Bavithraa, did you already try the State Based formatting for this, with that you can apply different styles based on certain rules. Please check this documentation for more detail : Style and Sate Definitions

Hope this helps.

ankigupta
5-Regular Member
(To:bmarimuthu-2)

Hi Bavithraa Marimuthu​,

In the Grid->top-left->Drop down -> click on configure Grid column.

For each column you can go to Column Renderer & State Formatting tab and change the the format to State-based Formatting.

Set the dependent field and setup the Style. Here you can define the cases to set the style for various data case.

Do let us know if you face any issue.

I hope it helps.

Thanks,

Ankit Gupta

Hi Bavithraa,

My sample about states and grid widget

By the way, button widget is easy to use, if you can give us your use case, I can set up a sample for you later.

Lily

How can I set values for "maximum value " in state definition?

Bavithraa, if i understand you correctly, maximum is already defined when you are defining the numeric range as you only have two options to choose from

1. Less than

2. Less than or equal to

ok Sushant!!

Hi Lily,KPI_main.png

Here in that image, I have created  that "Main " using button  widget. If I click on that Main, I want to navagite to some other url. Then How can I do this using button??

Hi Bavithraa,

Please replace the "Main" button widget with Navigation widget.

Navigation is a button that have function to switch to another mashup.

MashupName(The page that you want to switch to) and TargetWindow are two attributes that you need to reset.

Lily

But i want to switch to other websites.

Hi Bavithraa,

Then you need two widget to implent your design, Button widget and Link widget.

1. Bind Button widget Clicked event to Link widget
  2. Set Link widget arrtigute SourceURL to your mail page url and Visible to false

Lily

Greatt Lily!!! It works fine now

Top Tags