cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

In GetFileListingWithLinks can it possible to change downloadLink coloum value from View to Download?

ds-21
1-Newbie

In GetFileListingWithLinks can it possible to change downloadLink coloum value from View to Download?

hi ,

can it possible to change downloadLink coloum value from view to download

downloadProblem.png

is it possible to make it?

Thanks,

Dinesh

4 REPLIES 4

On version 7.X if you go to Configure Widget on Grid, and select the downloadLink column, on "Column Renderer & State Formatting" if you select HIPERLINK as renderer you will see a "Link Text" field where you can change the text.

I've asked for this feature request and it's half implemented, becouse you can change the text but you can't localize it, if your solution it's not multi-language you are good to go with this.

Carles.

is it possible in thingworx version 6.x?

Don't think so ( I don't remember exactly at which version they introduced my feature request, I'm also at 6.x and still can't apply it )

Dinesh,

Any update on this? Was Carles Coll's post helpful? If so, could you click on the "correct answer" or "mark as helpful" button and let us know?

Top Tags