cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Data Import getting skipped

agupta-21
1-Newbie

Data Import getting skipped

I exported all the data from an instance of TW and now trying to import the data in a new TW instance. I am not able to see the records in the data table after importing. Also in script logs,getting error - Task-1487156031793 Import SKIPPED for entity [DummyDatatable] file [data-0.twx] : File was imported successfully in previous attempts.

But there is no data in the DummyDatatable yet.

5 REPLIES 5
ankigupta
5-Regular Member
(To:agupta-21)

Hi Ayushi Gupta​, Did you go to data tab and imported the data?

Example1.JPG

Yes Ankit, I then selected File Repository. and i already have the exported data kept in the TW repo. I do in a same manner always and it should work but this time i am seeing : Import SKIPPED for entity.... type of log in TW logs.

ankigupta
5-Regular Member
(To:agupta-21)

Ayushi, It seems that more analysis of your instance would require to find out the root cause. Could you please open a case with PTC TS so that they can assist you.

Ayushi,

Any update on this? Did you open a case with PTC TS? Was a resolution found?

Ayushi, once you attempt an import, a .import file will be saved (on the same folder as your data.twx file) with statuses noting success or failed for your rows along with number of attempts. If you want to re-import that specific data, just delete the .import file and re-import through the Composer.

Top Tags