cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

How to remove the vertical scroll bar in Mashup?

bmarimuthu-2
1-Newbie

How to remove the vertical scroll bar in Mashup?

vertical.png

This is the mashup I have created. But I don't want that vertical scroll bar in the screen. how can I remove that scroll bar??

12 REPLIES 12

Hi Bavithraa, you probably need to align those buttons, as they don't appear to be in the screenshot and ensure that there's no extra pixels exceeding the frame in your Mashup, else it will show the scroll bar

I dont want that scroll bar in the mashup screen. I want my screen as fixed one

Yes, that's why you have to align and keep the objects within the frame for e.g. the Exit button on far right is way over the first button on the left. You can align them easily using

Like i said above the data in your frame should be slightly shorter to remove the scroll

KPI Main.png

Ok Sushant!!! one more thing , I want to  display my values of the column 'line' and 'Sched Att' as shown in the figure. How can I make that possible??

Sorry I might have not  fully understood, do you mean to enable the visibility of these two columns? Are you not already getting it with your DataShape? If its part of your DataShape/DataTable you can simply enable their visibility if it was disabled earlier. If its not already part of the DataShape which is used by your mashup the easiest would be to create a new DataShape containing all of those columns and you can pick and choose which one you want to display later and which one you don't.

No!! See in column 'Sched Att' i have 704 in first row and it is preceeded by 1181 in the next row.How could I get that??

ankigupta
5-Regular Member
(To:bmarimuthu-2)

Bavithraa Marimuthu​, As per my understanding, this can achieved if the data exists in the String format with a New line character. Try it out to see if it works.

How could I Do that??

Yes Sushant!! I am able to remove the scroll bar of individual layout. But couldn't able to remove the scroll bar of the mashup screen. Is there any way to create a mashup with fixed height and width??

What sort of mashup layout are you using? Are you referring to the vertical scroll in you above screenshot? You can't get rid of that if you have lot more values to display, if not then you need to adjust them in a way that the pixels are slightly smaller than the frame itself, as was mentioned above.

ok sushant!!  Am using responsive layout.

Let me work on this!!

After adjusting the pixels ,I am able to get the screen without the scrollbar.

Top Tags