cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

EventRouter is over capacity - events being rejected Task

gbirnzain
10-Marble

EventRouter is over capacity - events being rejected Task

Ravindra Singh already posted in Thingworx bundled with Thingworx studio throwing error.

Is there a solution for this, because I get the same error code when updating multiple properties via HTTP PUT.

The Response code is 200 OK, however the application log says:
EventRouter is over capacity - events being rejected Task com.thingworx.system.subsystems.eventprocessing.EventInstance

The thing is, this error occures 4 times for each HTTP PUT request I send. errors.PNG

I tested it with only one Property and the request interval was 2 seconds.

4 REPLIES 4

gbirnzainRavindra Singh​ One possible suggestion would be to create the services as an 'async' in ThingWorx platform (Composer) so that event queue gets reduced. The other way is to restart the platform to stop the thread/event block.

Giri

ankigupta
5-Regular Member
(To:gbirnzain)

Hi gbirnzain​, Is this issue related to ThingWorx Studio? Could you please share more details about the scenario.

Did you try decreasing the frequency. Have you applied any max setting on the Java Heap Space for ThingWorx Tomcat? Try increasing this size.

ankigupta
5-Regular Member
(To:ankigupta)

Hi gbirnzain​, Has any of the suggestions helped you resolve your issue. If yes, please mark the replies as Helpful/correct so that other members know this Thread has a Solution.

Hi we have exactly the same issue with Thingworx Studio server. I need it asap what I can do? Every change property is refused why?

CRITICAL ERROR: EventRouter is over capacity - events being rejected Task com.thingworx.system.subsystems.eventprocessing.EventInstance@77976e0 rejected from com.thingworx.common.utils.MonitoredThreadPoolExecutor@4c85b558[Running, pool size = 500, active threads = 500, queued tasks = 200000, completed tasks = 0]

Top Tags