cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

how to delete the discussion??

bmarimuthu-2
1-Newbie

how to delete the discussion??

How can I delete my Previous Posts in thingworx community?? Is there any way to do that?

8 REPLIES 8

Hi Bavithraa, could specify which post you are referring to? If it was created by you, i hope you can check the Actions section on the right side of the discussion to delete it. Is that not available for you?

Could not find " delete " option

Could you specify which thread? and may I ask why you wish to delete the thread?

Due to some confidentiality issues, I want to delete the posts

"Queries related to grid"

"Text over the border"

"Web shaped chart available??"

"Can asp.net and thingworx be intergrated together??"

Bavithraa I've sent you message please check and let me know.

Hi Sushant,

How to delete discussion,I dont see any Delete option in my post- "Built-in API/service to get user and group both".

I have resolved it.So want to delete it

supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:TanmeyTWX)

Hi Tarun, is there any specific reason why you want to delete it other than having it resolved? Since all the discussions and questions and answers we do here is a knowledge asset for users such as yourself. So deleting will be an unfortunate knowledge loss for the development community.

If you have resolved it yourself you can answer to your own post and mark it as correct to denote it has been resolved. I see there's another user who responded to your through if his answer was correct please do mark him correct/helpful.

If you feel that any information you shared is private only and needs to be removed you can let me know and i will redact your thread of all that information like the screenshot you have in there.

Hope this clarifies.

Hi Sushant,

I posted wrong query and thats not required to be answered.Hence,wanted to remove it.

But as you said,I will mark it as correct.

Thanks.

Top Tags