cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

How to view Thingworx user from h2 database?

tlin1
1-Newbie

How to view Thingworx user from h2 database?

Hi, I'm new to Thingworx. I am wondering how to view Thingworx users from h2 database console. To be specific, which table does it use to store thingworx data?

2 REPLIES 2
supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:tlin1)

Hi Tony, is there a specific reason why you'd want to check the usernames in the H2 schema directly? All the users which are created and stored within Thingworx (with H2 Persistence provider) you can view them under the Users section anyway in the ThingWorx Composer?

There's a way you can explore the H2 schema but please do note it's highly recommended to not make any change directly in the schema as this could lead to data corruption or ThingWorx platform being unstable. For read purposes you could check this How to connect to H2 Database embedded with ThingWorx

tlin1
1-Newbie
(To:supandey)

Hi, The reason why I need to see how user was store in the database is because I need to ensure the data was securely saved. Is there any way I can know which table user account was store in the h2 databse?  Thank you.

Top Tags