cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Newly created local user when accessing PTC Navigate landing page system throughs error

vshanmugavelayu
9-Granite

Newly created local user when accessing PTC Navigate landing page system throughs error

When a newly created ThingWorx local user is trying to access PTC Navigate landing page suing below URL, system throws error. How can I fix this? Is there any document that explain how ACL defenition works in ThingWorx?

Error Message: Unable to Invoke Service CollectApps on AppCollectionsConsolidator : You do not have permission to Navigate apps. Please contact the Administrator.

Mashup URL: http://<HOSTNAME>/Thingworx/Runtime/index.html#master=PTC.AccessApp.Master&mashup=LandingPageAccessAp…

4 REPLIES 4

Hi Varunraj,

Could you check what permissions are assigned to the user? It appears the user is missing the Runtime permission on the services. For more detail you can check this Knowledge Base article : Understanding ThingWorx Permissions

Sushant, thank for replying!

I did not assign any permission. Can you suggest me hat and where the permissions are granted in ThingWorx?

Varunraj, I've edited my old response with the link to the ThingWorx Permissions and how you can assign them.

Hi Varunraj,

I also faced the same issue and added the user under 'User Group' which resolved my issue

Hope it helps you as well resolving the issue.

Thanks,

Irfan

Top Tags