cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Need to show bar value at top of the bar in bar chart

hrastogi
1-Newbie

Need to show bar value at top of the bar in bar chart

We have created a stacked bar chart with we need to show bar value at top of the bar in bar chart as shown in the figure. Let me know if that can be done in ThingWorx bar widget.

!

3 REPLIES 3

Not with the standard Stack Bar, but with the Marketplace Stack Bar you can. https://marketplace.thingworx.com/Items/Custom%20Chart%20Widgets

qngo
5-Regular Member
(To:hrastogi)

The Custom Chart Widget on MarketPlace doesn't have the option StackSeries as the classic Label Chart. The bars are shown one in front of / behind another, not as stacked bars. And the style of the first data serie is applied for all other serie (bug ?).

Capture.JPG

I don't use MarketPlace chart extension, I can't be on help, I know it has labels on bar chart but not much more, when we tested it we realized that wasn't much ready for production compared with the Standard one. I still don't know what TW did when they released this extension on the Marketplace, we need few of it's feature on the Standard ones but for the rest it's really less powerful than the standard one.

Top Tags