cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

what the tablespace "thingworx" already exist?

CHASEONHO
18-Opal

what the tablespace "thingworx" already exist?

help.jpg

I replace SET tablespace_location=C:\ThingworxPostgresqlStorage

but didn't work plz help me

how can i get thingworx composer?

5 REPLIES 5
sbalta
12-Amethyst
(To:CHASEONHO)

seonho Cha

You can get ThingWorx from our support portal: https://support.ptc.com/appserver/auth/it/esd/index.jsp

sbalta
12-Amethyst

seonho Cha​ Could you describe us a bit more in details what exactly the problem is, along with the actions you proceeded with, so far? Thanks!

i following staka's video and download tomcat 8.0.42, postgresql 9.4, Thingworx-platform-postgre-7-1-10 on PTC support page

but when i excute thingworxPostgresDBSetup.bat (i replace loacation "\ThingworxPostgresqlStorage" -> "C:\ThingworxPostgresqlStorage")

apeer some error

psql:./thingworx-database-setup.spl:1: ERROR: tablespaace "thingworx" already exists

psql:./thingworx-database-setup.spl:14: ERROR: could not create directory "pg_tblspc/16394/PG_9.4_201409291/16409": No such file or direcrory

psql:./thingworx-database-setup.spl:14: ERROR: database "thingworx" does not exist

i make directory called ThingworxPostgresqlStorage in root

and i create new role user "twadmin"

but i can't make new database"thingworx" and new schema "thingworx"

so, i can open appmanager /Thingworx on Tomcat localhost

please help me why didn't make database and schema . thank for your kind.

ps. i give Administrator rights each folder ThingworxPostgresqlStorage and thingworxPostgresDBSetup.ba

posipova
20-Turquoise

Is this a fresh install? If so, try running the Delete/DatabaseCLeanup script first, then the installation ones.

Also please refer to this article:Frequently Seen Errors upon launching the Thingworx application:

Thanks , i trying

Top Tags