cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

We have our application till Pre Production env. session timeout pop (Authentication Required) provided by thingworx. I want to get rid of it and redirect the user to my own login mashup. Is there any configuration changes which I can try to achieve this?

skrishnasamy
1-Newbie

We have our application till Pre Production env. session timeout pop (Authentication Required) provided by thingworx. I want to get rid of it and redirect the user to my own login mashup. Is there any configuration changes which I can try to achieve this?

We have our application till Pre Production env. On session maxout, the session timeout popup (Authentication Required) provided by thingworx is showing up. I want to get rid of it and redirect the user to my own login mashup. Is there any configuration changes which I can try to achieve this? Please guide me..

2 REPLIES 2
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:skrishnasamy)

The only way that I know off, is to use a custom Authenticator and use that to do the redirect.

Authenticators

Hi,

Did you find any solution to do it?

What Authenticator function should be overrided?

Here is the same subject: How to redirect to a certain page after thingworx session timeout ie, after 30 minutes?

Top Tags