cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Resetting Repeaters / Grids to "Null"

fgrondin
5-Regular Member

Resetting Repeaters / Grids to "Null"

Hey all,

The solution I'm currently developing, on ThingWorx 6.5, contains a textbox, repeaters and grid.

The textbox let me write down a string.

When that string is entered, services will be launch will get data to populate the repeaters and the grid.

Since those services are SQL Based, it might take some times to get the data from it.

The user, if he change the text will get another set of data, so the current repeaters / grid are staying with the data of the "old" string until the service are completed.

Would there be a way to set the repeaters and the grid to "null" / Or maybe a loading panel/widget that tells the user that the data is being requested ?

Frederik Grondin

2 REPLIES 2
posipova
20-Turquoise
(To:fgrondin)

Could you consider a popup/modal popup? Once the users populates the textbox, a popup/modelpopup opens with the grid and necessary data filled in?

fgrondin
5-Regular Member
(To:posipova)

I kind of see the way you would do it and I think it would work since you would need to quit the popup in order to reset the text box.

But it wouldn't be possible in my case since we want to be able to set / see everything in the same page.

Top Tags