cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Thingworx 7.3.1 stopping frequently

msakshi
1-Newbie

Thingworx 7.3.1 stopping frequently

I have been working on Thingworx version 7.3.1, but the composer is frequenlty stopping. ihave never faced this issue when iwas working on ThingWorx version 6.5. Can any one please help me or suggest me why this problem is happening and what ican do to solve this issue?

7 REPLIES 7
supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:msakshi)

Hi Mayur, is this an hosted instance or you are running it locally? Have you checked the Tomcat logs for errors? Which DB are you using as the persistence provider?

I am running it on Aamazon EC2 instance with 60 GB capacity and not locally. I am using the default database.

supandey
19-Tanzanite

Could you please specify which default DB? Are you using one of the embedded DB, e.g. H2 or Neo4j?

qngo
5-Regular Member

Composer of ThingWorx 7.3.1 PostgreSQL freezes frequently when I use replace text in Script snippet. The Tomcat logs doesn't have anything special.

And saving take a lot of time on some Things, 5 / 10 / 15 seconds or longer.

supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:qngo)

Hi Quang, did you check the debugging tool in the web browser for any additional information. I just tried doing the same on Chrome/IE but it worked seamlessly, and just minor mention I've TWX server running not locally rather over the network.

Which web browser are you using?

ankigupta
5-Regular Member

Mayur Sakshi​, This usually happens when the Memory Max out or System is not able to take the ownership of the DataBase.

As Sushant mentioned; please check tomcat logs for more details. In addition to that; please check ThingWorx Application logs for any errors.

Thank you ankit for the suggestion, i will check the logs

Top Tags