cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Viewing mashup on android

dshaykhutdinov
1-Newbie

Viewing mashup on android

How can i manage to view a mashup through the android application? I am not allowed to use web browsers (like chrome and etc.)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Damir, why not simply create UI as in Android app, and using the Android SDK for ThingWorx you can pull the data from the Thingworx server? It probably will be much easier than going through whole embedding of Mashups, which I'm not sure if you can really do in an app. Also because there's no direct conversion of Mashups into Android app (other than probably using some of the UI related code components).

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hi Damir, why not simply create UI as in Android app, and using the Android SDK for ThingWorx you can pull the data from the Thingworx server? It probably will be much easier than going through whole embedding of Mashups, which I'm not sure if you can really do in an app. Also because there's no direct conversion of Mashups into Android app (other than probably using some of the UI related code components).

Top Tags