cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

I am using Windows 10, 64 bit OS. I am trying to work with C_SDK. What is the make command that I should execute? I am struck at these lines. "Run the make command using your specific architecture information gathered as a pre-requisite." Please help me.

bveepuridhka
1-Newbie

I am using Windows 10, 64 bit OS. I am trying to work with C_SDK. What is the make command that I should execute? I am struck at these lines. "Run the make command using your specific architecture information gathered as a pre-requisite." Please help me.

I installed Cygwin also. But I was not able to run the makefile. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance!!

3 REPLIES 3

Bhargavf, which version of C SDK are you using and what's the error that you are getting? I believe the new version of C SDK can automatically detect the architecture information, which was not there in the older version of CSDK

The Latest Version. I am trying to execute with C compilers like DevC++. After that I tried to use makefile. But I have no idea how to deal with makefiles.
I am not getting any errors. It's just that have no idea to work with makefile.
I am a noob in this .Help me solve this.

There's quite useful utility for Windows (other OS platforms too), CMake . I'd suggest you to go through it, download and install it. There's also Documentation | CMake for you to set it up and get your initial application running.

If you are starting for the first time make sure to begin with the example code/app provided with the C SDK, it'll be quite helpful for you build initial understanding about the C SDK.

Hope this would help.

Top Tags