cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

I got an error message and how to fix this?

jlee1
1-Newbie

I got an error message and how to fix this?

Dear,

I have an error to delete extension.

Extension Package deletion failed: Unable to Invoke Service DeleteExtensionPackage on PlatformSubsystem : Cannot delete ExtensionPackage [Neuron_Extension] because the following Extension Entities are still in use: [entity: NeuronFilterDetail, used-by: TW.Discover.NeuronGroup Neuron.NeuronGroup ][entity: NeuronClustersFeature, used-by: Neuron.NeuronClustersResult Neuron.ClientToolkitTemplate ][entity: NeuronPredictionsLearner, used-by: Neuron.ScoringJobResult ][entity: NeuronFeatures, used-by: TW.Discover.NeuronFeatures ][entity: NeuronAll,

And so when I try to update extension, I also got the below.

Error importing: error: Not Acceptable - [package: neuron-extension-3.0rc3, error: Cannot update existing ExtensionPackage [Neuron_Extension] because the updated ExtensionPackage is trying to remove the following Entities that are still in use: [entity: NeuronSignalsThing, used-by: NeuronSignals ][entity: NeuronDatasetThing, used-by: NeuronDataset ]]

How to resolve this issue?

4 REPLIES 4
Aanjan
9-Granite
(To:jlee1)

Can you try restarting your Server/ Tomcat and then deleting the extension?

jlee1
1-Newbie
(To:Aanjan)

I did but I could get same results.

Aanjan
9-Granite

I'm not sure if you tried this already, but can you try deleting the listed entities manually?

emadar
5-Regular Member

Hi, I have the exact same error, even though nothing is open in thingworx, and moreover i've already done a restart of the server... How can I fix that? (It gives me errors on entities that I did not even open)

Thanks

Top Tags