cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Issue with publish in Studio

AlexandreMG
13-Aquamarine

Issue with publish in Studio

Hello everyone,

I have very often some issue with the publish of an experience. The log says nothing :

[10:39:06] Reloading Browsers...

[10:39:08] Zipping  dist/phone

[10:39:11] Starting Upload

[10:40:57]  [0mPOST /api/publish/  [0m-  [0m- ms - - [0m

[10:41:07]  [0mPOST /api/publish/  [0m-  [0m- ms - - [0m

[10:41:07] info: [twx-studio:projectHelper] Building ves-ar-extension app: Creo 4.0

[10:41:08] Reloading Browsers...

[10:41:10] Zipping  dist/phone

[10:41:10] Zipping  dist/phone

[10:41:13] Starting Upload

[10:41:14] Starting Upload

[10:43:07]  [0mPOST /api/publish/  [0m-  [0m- ms - - [0m

[10:43:08]  [0mPOST /api/publish/  [0m-  [0m- ms - - [0m

[10:43:09] Zipping  dist/phone

[10:43:10] Zipping  dist/phone

[10:43:12] Starting Upload

[10:43:13] Starting Upload

[10:45:07]  [0mPOST /api/publish/  [0m-  [0m- ms - - [0m

[10:45:08]  [0mPOST /api/publish/  [0m-  [0m- ms - - [0m

Any ideas ?

5 REPLIES 5

Sometime, I get this :

[11:39:39] upload failed: *** Error: end of central directory record signature not found

[11:39:39] false 'Failed to upload the app to the Vuforia Experience Service. *** Error: end of central directory record signature not found' 415

[11:39:39] error: [twx-studio:api] *** Error: end of central directory record signature not found

ankigupta
5-Regular Member
(To:AlexandreMG)

Hi Alexandre Mulatier-Gachet​,

Is the size of the files very large in such cases? Try optimizing the files and delete the files from project which are not in use and see if it helps.

Thanks,

Ankit Gupta

AlexandreMG
13-Aquamarine
(To:ankigupta)

The file are not very big (I have the issue this morning with a file of 20MB). After deleting everything, except the file I needed, it works, but i tried 3 times...

As noted in Giovanni Bottarini​ reply, the error corresponds to the network activity. Despite the error, the project gets published to the ES.

Also this issue is fixed in the 1.11 release and a new publish status feature is being added to ease the publish experience.

Hi guys.

I've got many times the same error :

upload failed: *** Error: end of central directory record signature not found

false 'Failed to upload the app to the Vuforia Experience Service. *** Error: end of central directory record signature not found' 415

[error: [twx-studio:api] *** Error: end of central directory record signature not found

A few days later I discovered that even if you get the error mesagebox you can click OK and  wait ... 10, 20 minutes.

In the meantime you can check the network activity and you will notice that the line is "busy",

In every case I was able to publish correctly the experience .

Giovanni

Top Tags