cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

What are the hardware and OS requirement for edge micro server?

hpradhan
1-Newbie

What are the hardware and OS requirement for edge micro server?

I have to choose a Hardware but till now don't know the hardware requirement for edge microserver.

7 REPLIES 7
Aanjan
9-Granite
(To:hpradhan)

Here is a link to the system requirements and compatibility matrix document which has more information about sizing requirements for the Edge compontents.

mhoener
1-Newbie
(To:Aanjan)

I can't access the link to the doument you provided. My account seems to not have the proper permissions.

Aanjan
9-Granite
(To:mhoener)

Do you have access to the PTC eSupport portal? Can you access this reference documents section? The pdf is available there too.

geva1
1-Newbie

I am having a peek at the new Dev Zone and also looking for the same information... and running up against the same challenge in that I don't have a support agreement and so can't access those documents.

From a pre-sales perspective, it would be quite helpful for potential platform developers to have access to some of these documents.  I know for me it would help "seal the deal".

Aanjan
9-Granite
(To:geva1)

Greg, do you have the contact information of your sales personnel? Please do reach out to them regarding access to these documents. I'd be happy to help you coordinate with your sales contact if needed too.

geva1
1-Newbie

Hi Aanjan,  I am checking out the ThingWorx Dev Zone from a curiosity perspective..... I shouldn't need a sales person in order to get some developer documents if this is a program that is meant to get developers interested and onboard.

Hi Aanjan Ravi​,

I'm not able to find the minimum processor speed required in the document. Will a machine with 2.6 GHz suffice ?

Siddharth

Top Tags