cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Kepware connect Thingworx: Error getting subscribed properties

ddingchen
1-Newbie

Kepware connect Thingworx: Error getting subscribed properties

I use Thingworx to read tags in kepware.

Please see the picture of log in Kepware, tip:2017-03-31 15:40:10,906 subscribedPropertiesUpdateTask - Error getting subscribed properties

2017-03-31_203956.png

Why this happned, how can it fiexed?

3 REPLIES 3

Were there any errors logged in your ThingWorx Server's application log at that time?

AnnaAn
13-Aquamarine
(To:ddingchen)

Dear Dongfang Dingchen,

Did you use the latest ThingWorx version 7.4? If so I believe you are using the Kepware version above 6.1(6.1 is the minimum version required) to connect to ThingWorx directly. If no please consider to use latest version of ThingWorx as it supports  direct connection for Kepware to ThingWorx platform with Industrial connections entity created in ThingWorx platform. For more details how to configure both side please have a look from our help center on How to connect Kepware to ThingWorx

If still not work with the help center configuration guide, as Jeremy suggested, please send us the ErrorLog and CommunicationLog fromThingWorx server when this error occurs.

Br,

Anna

AnnaAn
13-Aquamarine
(To:ddingchen)

Hi ,

I hope your issue is fixed now. Please mark correct answer for this issue or share how you fix this issue and then we could close this topic and other

will know how is this issue fixed.

Thank you,

Br,

Anna

Top Tags