cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

How to show fixed line in time series chart as threshold without taking as DataField?

bgupta-2
9-Granite

How to show fixed line in time series chart as threshold without taking as DataField?

Dear Team,

Currently I am showing Alert Threshold  and Alarm Threshold as DataField. But I don't want to show these two line as Data Field. From Stream, Alert Threshold and Alarm Threshold getting fixed value. Ex 38. These two line need to show as fixed line without Datafield. I don't want to show in radio button .

6 REPLIES 6

Any Answer

I am looking for the same problematic. If anyone know anything to help, would be helpful.

Thanks

You can create a new property for that constant value and set the default value whatever you want. Make it persistent value.  It will be added to the stream with that value and then it can be displayed in charts. We used it to show upper and lower boundaries in the chart. I hope it helps.

ankigupta
5-Regular Member
(To:bgupta-2)

Hi Bhuwaneshwar Gupta​,

As per my understanding this feature is not available. If we want to show some line in the TimeSeries chartt; we will have to take it as a DataField.

As a workaround; you can set the DataLabel Field for these field as a whitespace character. So, it will show just the color without any label.

I hope it helps.

Thanks Ankit. This workaround will work.

ankigupta
5-Regular Member
(To:bgupta-2)

Hi Bhuwaneshwar Gupta​,

That's Great! Could you please mark correct and helpful responses in the Thread to help other members know that this Thread has solution/workaround.

Top Tags