cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Thingworx analytics builder (Learners)

achaube
7-Bedrock

Thingworx analytics builder (Learners)

hello,

i would like to know is their any way by which we can choose learners other then the 6 learners provided by the thingworx for creating Predcition model ,if yes what is the way for it is their any document avaiable for it.please suggest if any.

7 REPLIES 7
mchehaibi
5-Regular Member
(To:achaube)

Hi Amar,

Do you mean you want to add more learners than the ones available within ThingWorx Analytics or you would like to reconfigure the learning techniques but using the same learning algorithms  available within ThingWorx Analytics ?

Best Regards,

Amine

Hello Amine ,

I meant like i want to add more learners than the ones available within thingworx analytics,if yes please share any document for the same.

Regards ,

Amar

mchehaibi
5-Regular Member

Hello Amar,

Actually, the learning algorithms that you find in the ThingWorx Analytics Builder are the ones that are preprogrammed within the Analytics Server API hence it is not possible as of today for the user to add other learning Algorithms than the ones provided out of the Box.

Best Regards,

Amine

Hello Amine ,

Thanks for replying.

You said the learners which are available are preprogrammed with the analytics server API,so my question is being a developer is their any way of programming external learners to the analytics server API . As Thingworx has provided various extension SDK or toolkit ,can we use one of them for for adding new learner

Warm Regards,

Amar

mchehaibi
5-Regular Member

Hello Amar,

ThingWorx Analytics is not extensible by End Users as of today. This means that you could not program your own Learners and add them to ThingWorx Analytics Server. The SDKs that you mentioned are related to the ThingWorx Platform which is indeed extensible and which should not be confused with ThingWorx Analytics.

I hope this answers your question

Best Regards,

Amine

Yes ,

Thank you for the information.

achaube
7-Bedrock

Hello,

I had one more question that, if we cannot add more learners in the Thingworx analytics, we can use external analytics tool which is widely available, how can we use them and integrate those to thingworx core.

Top Tags