cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

How to implement delegate type of functionality for button click

rkandasamy
1-Newbie

How to implement delegate type of functionality for button click

Hi Team,

I have two buttons in a mashup and want to have only one service associated with both of them. So based on the button click, the context ID can be passed to that service as parameter and based on the service can perform different operations. But in mashup i tried to assign two button's context ID to single service. While assigning second button context ID it is asking to replace binding done for the first button? So please let me know if it is possible to achieve with a single service.

You can even think of a calculator use case passing different two numbers and based on the button click , corresponding operations can be performed inside the service.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

On TW 7.4 there's an event router to accomplish this, on previous versions you would have to use two services.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

On TW 7.4 there's an event router to accomplish this, on previous versions you would have to use two services.

Thanks Carles.

sbt
13-Aquamarine
13-Aquamarine
(To:rkandasamy)

Hello Krishnan,

Were u able to achieve the calculator function using buttons and event router..?

Thanks

Sunay

sbt
13-Aquamarine
13-Aquamarine
(To:CarlesColl)

Hello Carles,

I tried the same using event router for building similar calculator application, but i see that the output is not getting changed on every click.

below image for reference when i tried.

In the above image for button 1 & 2 click the context id mapped with same 1 & 2 are not getting displayed in the output text box, but if i write anything on the other two text boxes and on leave from the text box, i am able to see the same in the output text box.

what am i missing in the button that i am not able to see the respective context ID in the out put text control on click ..???

Thanks

Sunay

Top Tags