cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Error importing Entities files in Thingworx Composer

kchouhan
2-Guest

Error importing Entities files in Thingworx Composer

Hello everyone,

I have server with 16GB RAM and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 as its OS.I tried importing entities.twx by using import from file option.But I am getting java heap space error.When I checked the java version installed it show java 8 update 74.But when tomcat starts it redirects to java 8 update 112.Any help would be appreciable

3 REPLIES 3
supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:kchouhan)

Kirti, what size is the import? Have you defined the min/max for the Tomcat? Could you share the Tomcat's Java options in the configuration?

Hi Sushant,Thanks for your response..Please see what is wrong with Configuration...When the import size is in MB's ,I get java heap space error.apacheJavaConfig.jpg

supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:kchouhan)

Kirti you are defining min memory for Tomcat JVM to be 2G because of the -Xms2048m is this intentional, if there is no specific reason to have it there could you please remove that because this would immediately on initial startup take up 2G out of your available memory. Other than this could you recheck the initial configuration for the Tomcat provided with the ThingWorx Installation Guide and try importing again.

Could you please also let me know the exact version for Tomcat and ThingWorx?

Top Tags