cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Digi devices

byutz
1-Newbie

Digi devices

I am trying to connect a digi xbee wifi device to my instance of Thingworx.  I am able to get a connection established using my credentials(via the digi template), but I have no clue how to view any of the data.  Has anyone seen a guide on how to hook these up, or had any luck themselves?  Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3
Aanjan
9-Granite
(To:byutz)

Brian, we have some basic information about the extension on our Help Center. I looked up the digi template, and the available services looks to be quite similar to that of streams. Were you able to bind any properties? If so, can you try setting the property values to logged and then running the QueryPropertyHistory service?

byutz
1-Newbie
(To:Aanjan)

I can't see any properties to bind to.  I am sure I just have one of the configuration fields set up incorrectly, but without much documentation it is hard for me to pin point my error.  Thanks for the response!

AdamR
12-Amethyst
(To:byutz)

Brian, 

Also it should be noted that the Digi Extension is to connect to the Digi Device Cloud, not directly to the devices.  The digi devices are not setup to allow a Thingworx EMS to run on their OS (though you could do Rest API calls if you setup the device to do this).  Not sure if you were connecting to the Digi Cloud or directly to the device.

Top Tags