cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Can't display data in mashup when I change thingworx server Ip

csun-21
3-Visitor

Can't display data in mashup when I change thingworx server Ip

Can't display data in mashup when I change thingworx server Ip,I add a new grid it display. I don't know why? Please help me, thanks

ask.jpg

8 REPLIES 8
ankigupta
5-Regular Member
(To:csun-21)

Hi cyril sun​,

Did you restart the tomcat too after the Ip change?

Thingworx Server was installed in vmware,I have restart it.

AnnaAn
13-Aquamarine

Hi Sun,

Did you install PostgreSQL version of Tomcat? Did you install PostgreSQL on different server? and if so please try to change the platform-settings.json file accordingly after the ip change, and restart Tomcat again as Ankit suggested.

Br,

Anna

supandey
19-Tanzanite

Cyril, how are you getting the data is this from a local DataTable Thing or is it from an external database?

hi,from an external database(mysql)

supandey
19-Tanzanite

Is the connectivity working fine for the existing service connecting to the external database? Could you also share the application log when you try to view the "old" grid data

csun-21
3-Visitor

Maybe I use a template(the template extends MysqlServer template) to config the database infomation.I modify the each thing to use msqlServer Template,then it's ok.

supandey
19-Tanzanite

Agree with you cyril sun​ I think with that it will be easier for you to manage the configurational changes

Top Tags