cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Why timestamp variation on x axis in time series chart by using value stream?

bgupta-2
9-Granite

Why timestamp variation on x axis in time series chart by using value stream?

Dear Team,

Why timestamp variation on x axis in time series chart by using value stream? I need to show fixed inertval in time series chart

Image: 1 starting time stamp    15:10:23

Image: 2 starting time stamp   15:13:23

Image:3 starting time stamp  15:23:55

I need to show fixed start time and end time for all  properties.

6 REPLIES 6
supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:bgupta-2)

Hi Bhuwaneshwar, is the minimum and maximum for the X axis configured for the timeseries chart widget?

if not could you set these and test

Hi Sushant,

That is not working. I need to show value from current time stamp to previous 1 hour.

supandey
19-Tanzanite

You can bind the values to those parameters as it's accepting incoming binds, basically you can have two values one picking up the current system time and then just subtract an hour from that an add to the other value. Have you already tried that as well?

Hi Sushant,

I encounter this same scenario as I wanted to have the start time in x-axis adjusting based on current time stamp.

I have bound the current time stamp to "XAxisMaximum". My confusion is in the "XAxisMinimum".

How do I subtract a value from the current time stamp?

Is there an operation I can do in either the properties or on the bindings? Or I need to create another parameter for this.

Hi Sushant,

As you  said way working but auto refresh is not working. I need chart to be autorefresh and show only one hour data.

supandey
19-Tanzanite

You can use the Auto Refresh widget in the mashup (you can disable its visibility if not needed) which has a refresh event which is fired when the Auto Refresh widget refreshes you can use the event to invoke the service which is setting your current date and current date - 1hour to the Time Series chart.

Hope this helps.

Top Tags