cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

How to I retain entire mashup details after navigating from this mashup to another mashup?

bmarimuthu-2
1-Newbie

How to I retain entire mashup details after navigating from this mashup to another mashup?

How can I retain my entire mashup value( including selected values of dropdown list and "label" value) navigating from this mashup to another?

3 REPLIES 3
ankigupta
5-Regular Member
(To:bmarimuthu-2)

Hi Bavithraa Marimuthu​,

You can use Session variables to save the parameters and then retrieve it again. You simply need to bind the property from Selected Rows(s) of the service (which feeds the data to the Dropdown widget) with the session variable and then bind it again to selected text property of the Dropdown widget.

Similarly you can bind the data from the service which feeds label widget with the session variable and then bind it again with the text property of the label widget.

Yes. I am able to retain the values. But When I reload the page or close the tab, I want the mashup page to be refreshed and display the first row value. But here it shows only the retained session value forever.

How to do that one?

How to kill my values of session variables on reloading?

Top Tags