cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

In ThingWorx Studio, how do i get localhost:3000 username and password to publish?

bhenry
1-Newbie

In ThingWorx Studio, how do i get localhost:3000 username and password to publish?

I have a project finished that i want to publish, but when i go to do so, its asked for a localhost:3000 username and password.

Message was edited by: Sushant Pandey moved to ThingWorx Studio

4 REPLIES 4
katte
1-Newbie
(To:bhenry)

Brad, Technically it is not wrt localhost credentials, the credentials should be of the corresponding Experience Service.

bhenry
1-Newbie
(To:katte)

thank you for your reply, and if you have anymore ideas on how to publish for us here let us know, thank you

katte
1-Newbie

Just curious, did you enroll for TWX studio Trial program and received a welcome email? If so, you can make use of those credentials for publishing.

ankigupta
5-Regular Member

Brad Henry​,

First go to Configuration -> Info. Enter and validate Experience Server url. Credendentials will same as that is used on ThingWorx Studio – Unleash your imagination.

Then go to Configuration -> Experiences. Make sure your ThingMark Id is entered.

Click on Publish.

If you face any issue please share the error screenshot and ThingWorx Studio logs.

Top Tags