cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

How to get ThingWorx-Utilities-Demo-Data?

yyuyin
1-Newbie

How to get ThingWorx-Utilities-Demo-Data?

Hi everybody

I'm trying to use Thingworx Utilities Software Content Manager. But I can't download the demo data some file called  ThingWorx-Utilities-Demo-Data-Version.zip.

Could anybody tell me how to get it?

Regards

3 REPLIES 3
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:yyuyin)

This is available on support.ptc.com in the software downloads section.

You will need to have licensing for Thingworx Utilities

If you can't find it, please contact support or your sales rep.

ankigupta
5-Regular Member

Hi yan yuyin​,

If you already have subscription for ThingWorx Utiltities; following are the steps:

Navigate to www.ptc.com -> Support -> PTC eSupport

In the new page login to your PTC account and navigate to Support -> Product Download -> Order or Download software updates.

Enter you Customer Name and customer number -> locate ThingWorx/PTC Smart Connected Applications product and download the ThingWorx Utilities Demo Data for the requisite version.

I hope it helps.

ankigupta
5-Regular Member

Hi yan yuyin​,

If you already have subscription for ThingWorx Utiltities; following are the steps:

Navigate to www.ptc.com -> Support -> PTC eSupport

In the new page login to your PTC account and navigate to Support -> Product Download -> Order or Download software updates.

Enter you Customer Name and customer number -> locate ThingWorx/PTC Smart Connected Applications product and download the ThingWorx Utilities Demo Data for the requisite version.

I hope it helps.

Top Tags