cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Unable to superimpose an AR Experience on an actual Product

nmalvadkar
1-Newbie

Unable to superimpose an AR Experience on an actual Product

Been working on a Blue Pump Demo, have 3D printed the Blue Pump as well, but when I try and superimpose the same AR experience which is available inside the Blue Pump Demo/Tutorial, I am unable to get the required the desired result. I have tried diffirent locations and orientations while placing the ThingMark inside the ThingWorks Studio as well. But then it just doesn't work. Please find the images attached with this thread.

Has anyone tried doing this? Is there a different process involved for superimposing experiences?

Thanks,

Nitin

2 REPLIES 2

Nitin, can I know your desired result ? Superimposing the experience deals with the placement of ThingMark, to better answer your question please provide more details about the expectations, actual result vs desired result.

ankigupta
5-Regular Member
(To:nmalvadkar)

Hi Nitin Malvadkar​,

Is your issue resolved? If no, did you try to set the same size for 3D print and the Augmented Blue Pump?

Top Tags