cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Selected Row or Single Click Event on Grid

rengineeringand
4-Participant

Selected Row or Single Click Event on Grid

Hello all,

I'm building an application which has a grid that will be displayed on a mobile screen and once I click on a row, it should redirect me to other mashup. The problem is that the grid only has double click event what on mobiles is used for zooming in and out the screen. I need to achieve the same behavior with single click.

Is there any work around to fix it? Or any other widget that displays the content in a table-like way that has the click event?

Thank you in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

You just need to bind data from Selected Row(s) Section on the service Result

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Give a shot to Repeater Widget

Hello, Carles Coll​. Thank you for you answer.

The Repeater Widget doesn't work for me bacause I may have thousands of rows and loading it would be costly, i guess.

No man, the other way around, Repeater Widget has a Virtual Row implementation, it only creates rows for the ones that you see on screen ( if you set it to Load / Unload ), on that case it's your King.

ankigupta
5-Regular Member
(To:rengineeringand)

Hi Radix Engineering and Software​,

As per my understanding; SelectedRowChanged event is generated(of the Service which provides the data to the Grid) when any Row is selected/click once. So, you can use that.

But make sure you don't use that service for other Widgets.

I hope it helps.

Yes Ankit it's right also, with SelectedRowChanged from Data binded to the grid you can act on.

But if you have lots of data, maybe better to go to Repeater+Virtual.

Thank you Ankit Gupta​. I'll test it.

I have to send some parameter to the mashup I'll be redirected to. If I use SelectedRowChanged to trigger the redirection, will I still be able to send the parameters?

Example:

Today: Selected Row(s) parameter A and B are sent from Mashup1 to Mashup2. There's

Future: SelectedRowsChanged will be attached to the Navigation button and will trigger it.

Question: Does the data will still be sent?

You just need to bind data from Selected Row(s) Section on the service Result

Thank you.
I'll just see how this will work for my application then if it fix my problem, I check the question as solved.

ankigupta
5-Regular Member
(To:rengineeringand)

Hi Radix Engineering and Software​,

As per my understanding data will be sent. As Carles mentioned you just need to bind the selected Rows data to the mashup parameter.

Top Tags