cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Service output InfoTable only returning maxItems 500 records

hrastogi
1-Newbie

Service output InfoTable only returning maxItems 500 records

I am trying to use output of a service into another service, but I am only getting 500 records. When I run the same query in Oracle I get more records. Please let me know where and how can I set maxItems for output InfoTable to get full resultset.

Regards,

Hemant

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ankigupta
5-Regular Member
(To:hrastogi)

Hi Hemant Rastogi​,

I had posted regarding Sql Queries Service in this Thread above.

Here it is for the quick reference:

There is a property called Max Rows for the SQL (Query) service type which is defined on the Service info tab of the service and it has a default value of 500. You can change it according to your requirement.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
ankigupta
5-Regular Member

Hi Hemant Rastogi​,

There is a property called Max Rows for the SQL (Query) service type which is defined on the Service info tab of the service and it has a default value of 500. You can change it according to your requirement.

I hope it helps.

ankigupta
5-Regular Member

For ThingWorx core Java/JavaScript services with output as Infotable; Max Rows property can be defined on the Mashup by clicking the Service and updating it in the Right Pane.

Hi Ankit, i have a requirement to limit the number of "Infotable" rows displayed using Grid in the Mashup. Like you mentioned above, is the "Max Rows" a property in Mashup that can be used?

ankigupta
5-Regular Member
(To:vshanmugavelayu)

Hi Varunraj Shanmugavelayudham​,

Yes, Max Rows can be used for ThingWorx core Java/JavaScript services with output as Infotable.

Max Rows property can be defined on the Mashup by clicking the Service and updating it in the Right Pane.

I don't see the property "Mad Rows" on the mashup out of the box. should i create that? can you pls be more specific about how to create.

ankigupta
5-Regular Member
(To:vshanmugavelayu)

Hi Varunraj Shanmugavelayudham​,

Are you using a ThingWorx core services or created a custom JavaScript service or is it a Sql Query?

If it's custom JavaScript service; is it in-turn using any core ThingWorx Service?

Please share more details about your entities/service so that I can understand your query clearly.

Ankit,

Thanks for the response. My issue is I have created the service using SQL Query which is giving me output in a InfoTable. I am using the service in another service (JavaScript based) to manipulate the data.

The issue is from SQL Query service, my InfoTable is being restricted to 500 maxitems records.

Let me know if you have solution for this,.

Regards,

Hemant

ankigupta
5-Regular Member

Hi Hemant Rastogi​,

I had posted regarding Sql Queries Service in this Thread above.

Here it is for the quick reference:

ankigupta
5-Regular Member

Hi Hemant Rastogi​,

Is this issue resolved? Do let me know if you still face any issue.

Yes,. Thanks.

ankigupta
5-Regular Member

Great! Could you please mark helpful and correct answers (if any) to close this Thread and let other members know that this Thread has a solution.

Top Tags