cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Has anybody configured New Relic APM?

rkandasamy-2
1-Newbie

Has anybody configured New Relic APM?

I have tried configuring New relic APM but i am not able to get the agent running and no newrelic_agent.log file also getting created.

Details:

1. I am using a windows azure machine and have installed thingworx in that machine.

2. I have followed the given link for java agent installation Install the Java agent | New Relic Documentation

3. As per this link, I have also checked catalina.out but not getting any errors why log file is not generating. No log file (Java) | New Relic Documentation

4. Any firewall settings needs to be done for the same?. Right now i have enabled port 8080 in firewall where thingworx is running.

5. I have also posted a query on New Relic community but have not got any response yet. Unable to get the agent running - New Relic Online Technical Community

Please let me know if anybody has configured New Relic APM. Also let me know if any of you are using other open source APM and feeling good.

2 REPLIES 2
sapon
4-Participant
(To:rkandasamy-2)

Hi Kandasamy,

Have you got this running? We are exploring the same approach and getting the similar problem.

Thanks.

Regards,

Sundaram

sapon
4-Participant
(To:sapon)

We configured this tool by directing the App server JVM to consider the new Relic jar while starting.

Top Tags