cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

How to navigate through different 'views' and have the same 3D model as backgound.

mbasha-2
1-Newbie

How to navigate through different 'views' and have the same 3D model as backgound.

Hello,

firstly congratulations for the hard work you put in this application, it is really impressing.

I wanted to ask how can we navigate through different views without having to re-upload the 3D models on the view again, i just want to add different types of 2D widgets, more like the KTM motorcycle welcome experience.

Thank you in advance

3 REPLIES 3
ankigupta
5-Regular Member
(To:mbasha-2)

Hi Maris Basha​,

You actually don't need a different views for a Slide show.

Create Multiple Cards in the same View of 2D overlay and make the card visible that should be shown currently other remains hidden. You can create a JS function to achieve this.

3D-View remains same.

I hope it helps.

I didn't quite understoon how to cards work. Can you gently explain step by step how to use them because I didn't found evidence of that Ankit Gupta​.

Thank you.

Hello ,

Even i was trying to do the same .i created functions which i needed withtwo sliders and one play all button for my model ,the thing is each card is displayed now .I would like to know where to write the java script function and how to take the current step .it would be great if you could help .

Kind Regards ,

Amar

Top Tags