cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Read data from postgresql.

sdhawane
1-Newbie

Read data from postgresql.

I am new to thingworx. I have thing which I used to connect with postgresql DB . I have one mashup. On mash up button click I want to read data from postgresql DB table using thingworx javascript. I dont want to use import extension approach. Please suggest how to read DB data using mashup

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:sdhawane)

Hi Sachin, I'm not sure what you mean with import extension approach because if you don't have PostgreSQL as your default persistence provider you must have setup the database connection using the extension.

But like you already said you have a working connection to PostgreSQL you can simply create scripts as SQL Query/Command to query the data which can be pulled into your Mashup.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:sdhawane)

Hi Sachin, I'm not sure what you mean with import extension approach because if you don't have PostgreSQL as your default persistence provider you must have setup the database connection using the extension.

But like you already said you have a working connection to PostgreSQL you can simply create scripts as SQL Query/Command to query the data which can be pulled into your Mashup.

Thanks Sushant for quick reply.

Creating a script as SQL Query to query the data and bind that data to mashup worked out. I created one service in thing which will query the data and return the result. I bonded that service to Clicked function of button on mashup and it worked out. I can see data on mashup

Thanks a lot.

Top Tags