cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Hello there. I wanted to know how to duplicate an experience directly.

mbasha-2
1-Newbie

Hello there. I wanted to know how to duplicate an experience directly.

Hello,
my question is: " How can we take an experience, create it totally and then duplicate it, so on the duplicated experience to have the possibility to easy replace models and labels? so it can be made copy-paste and not the same thing every time because it gets a little bit frustrating the fact that we have to make a more mechanic work rather than a much more creative one.
And the second question is: "Is it possible for us to create a function in which after we add another view on an experience, the 3d view to be merged into this view too, so we can replace the 2d widgets view only?"

Thanks

in advance.

1 REPLY 1
katte
1-Newbie
(To:mbasha-2)

For creating a duplicate experience, navigate to <thingworxStudio-directory>/Projects/ and copy the desired project, paste it (in the same dir) and rename the project. Now, when you open the Studio home page there should appear a new project which is kind of a duplicate project.

FYI, this feature will be an enhancement in the upcoming release.

Top Tags