cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

History

slua
1-Newbie

History

Hi,

Just wanna ask why is the history stops at Sep 30 only even though I am still running it.

Thanks

10 REPLIES 10
Aanjan
9-Granite
(To:slua)

Can you try changing the values manually and see if they get logged?

slua
1-Newbie
(To:Aanjan)

Yea when I change the values manually it get logged, but when it auto change values  the history does not logged

Aanjan
9-Granite

Is this specific to the VM-TR Things or does this happen for all Remote Things? Can you try using the sample/ example.lua files in the EMS (along with the LuaScriptResource) to connect to a new RemoteThing, bind the properties and then logging them to a Value Stream?

slua
1-Newbie

its only apply to the VM-TR Things. And i don't know why i can't seems to get values from the MQTT broker using this MQTT support in ThingWorx to guide me. I cant get values at the broker but then not in the ThingWorx

Aanjan
9-Granite

Would it be possible for you to delete and recreate VM-TR1?

slua
1-Newbie

Still the same, I need to manually change the values then it will record down.

Aanjan
9-Granite

What version of ThingWorx are you running? Any chance you can export the entities you are using and also possibly attach your EMS too?

slua
1-Newbie

I'm using ThingWorx composer 5. What do u mean by export the entities and attach ems?

qn
1-Newbie
1-Newbie

Hi,

Regarding the entities, I think he means the function "Export" from the menu "Import/Export" --> Export --> To File.

slua
1-Newbie

Do you mean this?

temp1.pngtemp2.pngtemp3.pngtemp4.pngtemp5.pngtemp6.png

Top Tags