cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Unable to disassemble creo part

qumar
1-Newbie

Unable to disassemble creo part

Hi,

I have creo part of motor which assembles and disassembles.I used this inside 3d model widget when i publish the page it doesn't disassemble or assemble.Is there any thing i am missing?

5 REPLIES 5
dupatel
19-Tanzanite
(To:qumar)

Qadir umar​: I believe you have selected and saved the Resource and Sequence URL under Model properties. Is there any animation and what format you are using? Could you please also share studio version and logs to review the issue.

-Durgesh

qumar
1-Newbie
(To:dupatel)

Hi Durgesh, I don't have .pvi file of the creo file, which we bind with Sequence URL of Model property.Can you tell me how can i create its .pvi file.I renamed the .pvz file to .zip file then i extracted it,i get .pva files,still didn't get any .pvi file.

dupatel
19-Tanzanite

Qadir umar​: I believe renaming .pvz to get .pvi will NOT work. I will check on this and get back to you or may be leave it for my Creo expert colleagues to answer your question posted under thread Create Pvi file of Pvz file.

-Durgesh

qumar
1-Newbie
(To:dupatel)

Durgesh Patel : Is there any other way to do that?

dupatel
19-Tanzanite

Qadir umar​: Please refer to Giri's last comment on post : Create Pvi file of Pvz file and request to mark it helpful or correct answer which will help others to know that this thread has a resolution and stands closed.

Top Tags