cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

How can we convert XML to JSON format

ldas1
1-Newbie

How can we convert XML to JSON format

I am unable to convert XML file to JSON, Is there any service or we have to write our own logic for that. Please help

2 REPLIES 2
supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:ldas1)

Lipsa, you could try the Universal Converter Extension to get you the Infotable and then you can have that Infotable converted to JSON with couple of out of the box toJSON services already available in the composer

ldas1
1-Newbie
(To:supandey)

Hi Sushant Pandey

I am aware of Universal converter, but first of all I want to clarify my requirement to you, I want to configure a part of xml file from repository and then after configuring I want to write it back to the same repository,

For that if I will take help of Universal converter I will be able to configure a part of it by creating infotable and respective datashape for the elements in xml I want to modify, but at the time of writing it back I will face problem,As then I have to update only a part of it and result also should be in XML, So for that I was thinking to convert the whole XML file to JSON and then do editing and at last convert to XML and save it in repository.

Regards,

Lipsa

Top Tags