cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

How to create a custom renderer?

mfelton
1-Newbie

How to create a custom renderer?

What I want to achieve is to add a percentage (or any other unit) onto the end of a number.

So for example in the Value Display Widget it displays a list of renderers to format the output. Can I add a custom one to this to achieve my goal?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Not with standard ValueDisplay or any other standard TW Widget.

But you can "derive" ValueDisplay widget and create your own which has Units definition, to do this you will have to copy ValueDisplay code from TW server and create your own extension with a new name.

Of course the other way around ( which we are using ) it's to put a label after the Value Display widget

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Not with standard ValueDisplay or any other standard TW Widget.

But you can "derive" ValueDisplay widget and create your own which has Units definition, to do this you will have to copy ValueDisplay code from TW server and create your own extension with a new name.

Of course the other way around ( which we are using ) it's to put a label after the Value Display widget

Ah okay! so these are widget specific. I was looking to also use the same thing in a Grid Widget, thought there might be an easy solution.

Thanks anyway.

Top Tags