cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

ThingMarks exchange

jkim-61
1-Newbie

ThingMarks exchange

2016, I applied for a trial version and got 100 ThingMarks. Now, Only three ThingMarks are available.

One of the expired ThingMarks is required. So I want to exchange expired ThingMark with the available ThingMark. Is it possible?

4 REPLIES 4
dupatel
19-Tanzanite
(To:jkim-61)

Yes, your understanding is correct as per new update to Studio programs we provide 3 ThingMarks post registration. We will have to check option for exchange and will check internally before confirming you.

Could you please confirm the User ID and Experience service you are using currently?

-Durgesh

User Name : modoo

Experience Service : https://uho7r8eg.pp.vuforia.io/VuforiaExperienceService

My email : jekim@modoosol.com

I want to exchange 973-3 <-> 973-100

Please check, and let me know.

Really thank you.

How is it going? Please your answer.

katte
1-Newbie
(To:jkim-61)

Jeongeun Kim​ As you registered for the Pilot Program and received 100 thingmarks (through email), those thingmarks are still usable. Though the 'MyThingMark' section shows 3 thingmarks, the other 100 thingmarks that you've received from PTC can be used within your projects.

For example, as you have thingmarks with 973-1 to 973-100, for one of your projects under the info section, assign the thingmark value as 973:10 and publish the project. On successful publish, scan the 973:10 thingmark. The View app should recognize the thingmark and will show the experience. Let me know if that doesn't work.

Top Tags