cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Need to change Datetime according to the time zone.

vsingh1
1-Newbie

Need to change Datetime according to the time zone.

Hi,

I am working on a service which takes the date time as input but the service runs in the server time and The date time widget pick up the browser time. Due to which I an not getting appropriate data while i export the data by using Data export widget. Suppose I am selecting the 7 June 2017 Time 00:00:00 in my datetime picker but the locale time is different So the service take it as 6 June 2017 2:30:00 AM. Is there any way So that i can provide my browser time in the service.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Not OOTB, if you need to deal with TimeZones you will have to customize widgets and add Server Side TimeZone features.

This is a long missing feature on TW.

We had to built everything as our solution it's TimeZone aware ( we have Things all over the World and everything must work on it's TimeZone, not User's TimeZone ).

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Not OOTB, if you need to deal with TimeZones you will have to customize widgets and add Server Side TimeZone features.

This is a long missing feature on TW.

We had to built everything as our solution it's TimeZone aware ( we have Things all over the World and everything must work on it's TimeZone, not User's TimeZone ).

Thanks Carles..!!

Top Tags