cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Formatting Issues with Tabs

zhudson
7-Bedrock

Formatting Issues with Tabs

Hello,

I'm working with creating a mashup that utilizes Tabs to get a specified layout, but I'm having some formatting issues. I have it set to show 5 tabs along the top of the mashup, however it will sometimes show 4 tabs or sometimes only 3. I have been able to mess with the sizing of the font and tab height to get all 5 tabs to show up in the composer, but when I got to view the mashup preview, one or two of the tabs will disappear. I have included a few screenshots to show what I am talking about.

Here it is within the composer:

5tabmashup.PNG

And here it is on the preview:

4tabmashup.PNG

I'm running Thingworx 7.3.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
posipova
20-Turquoise
(To:zhudson)

Tabs seem not to wrap properly in this particular scenario with larger fonts n the style definition.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
posipova
20-Turquoise

Does it  happen in a different browser too?

Could you please export the entities and attach them to here or email me at posipova@ptc.com for investigation ?

Thanks!

ankigupta
5-Regular Member

Hi Zachary Hudson​,

Is it a Responsive or a Non-Responsive Tab widget?

posipova
20-Turquoise
(To:ankigupta)

It's a static mashup with static tabs widget. I'm currently trying to reproduce. There are a lot of problems appearing with this particular mashup, including an inconsistent default tab selection (it's set up to 1 yet shows 2):

posipova
20-Turquoise

Tabs seem not to wrap properly in this particular scenario with larger fonts n the style definition.

Darryl
4-Participant

Hi

I am having the exact same problem. But cannot understand what you did to resolve it.

Would you mind explaining a little more clearly for me?

Thank you

Darryl

Top Tags