cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Is Pagination of Grid is possible and also what can be the limit of it also does it bring any performance issue

ad24
1-Newbie

Is Pagination of Grid is possible and also what can be the limit of it also does it bring any performance issue

I need to implement pagination for grid as i am beginner to thingworx could anyone explain the simplest way and as well as i need to the performance of it on using with 10000 or more rows

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StefanBode
10-Marble
(To:ad24)

As far as I know this is one of the enhancements that the new advanced grid widget from the makretplan can do. (ThingWorx IoT Marketplace)

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
supandey
19-Tanzanite

Aakash, i believe this question has been discussed and answered on a similar thread see How to add pagination to a grid

StefanBode
10-Marble

As far as I know this is one of the enhancements that the new advanced grid widget from the makretplan can do. (ThingWorx IoT Marketplace)

ankigupta
5-Regular Member

Hi Aakash D24​,

Per my knowledge; it is not available out of the box in ThingWorx currently. It is still in To Do items; so this might be available in Future versions. Please check link shared by Sushant for the custom way of doing it.

Top Tags