cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Unable to auto-configure Experience Centre

MuraliP
3-Visitor

Unable to auto-configure Experience Centre

Hi,

I am trying to auto-configure the Experience Centre using my PTC login credentials, with no success.

Looking for help on atuo-configuration, as I am not able to publish from Thingworx studio trial version.

Thank you.

Regards,
Murali

8 REPLIES 8
dupatel
19-Tanzanite
(To:MuraliP)

murali mohan pandilla​ : Could you please attach logs and error message you are getting while doing auto-configuration.

Also, please confirm if you have received the Welcome email post registration.

-Durgesh

MuraliP
3-Visitor
(To:dupatel)

Hi Durgesh,

Thank you for the quick response. Please find following the error displayed using publish option.

Following is the error message when I tried to open log file. Can you please let me know the log file location.

Following is the error message when I tried to auto-configure ThingWorx Studio.

- Murali

MuraliP
3-Visitor

Hi Durgesh,

I received email with subject line "Welcome to the ThingWorx Studio Trial!" post registration.

- Murali

dupatel
19-Tanzanite

murali mohan pandilla​: Thank you for the details. You can check out the log file in location as : X:\Users\xxxx\Documents\ThingWorxStudio

Replace X with your drive in which Users folder is present and look for file twx-studio.log

-Durgesh

MuraliP
3-Visitor
(To:dupatel)

Hi Durgesh,

Please find attached the log file.

- Murali

tmccombie
21-Topaz I

Hi Murali,

Thanks for sharing your log file. It looks like there could be a network issue. If possible, try the auto configuration on a different network such as your home network. Please also see the below article on this issue.

https://support.ptc.com/appserver/cs/view/solution.jsp?n=CS251854&lang=en_US

-Tara

Hi Tara,

Thank you. I tried "publish" in home network and got the thingmark published. It worked well.

Can you please suggest which Experience centre URL should be used, when I am in my Corporate network, so that we could get the URL to be accessible.

- Murali

tmccombie
21-Topaz I

Hi Murali,

Glad to hear you were able to publish while on your home network! The ES URL that you used when auto-configuring/publishing at home will be the same ES URL that you should use when on your company's network. You can find this information within Studio under Settings. See below screenshot.

Top Tags