cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Problem on widget Three Model Viewer

dbologna1
1-Newbie

Problem on widget Three Model Viewer

Hi All,

I'm using Thingworx 7.2.3 on VM Box Windows 7 64 bit.

I would to try a widget Three Model viewer.

I took a é.pvz file and i stored it into web area.

When I started the mashup it returned  the message "Unsupported file format pvz".

Where I'm wrong ?

Another question : when thingworx is on cloud machine (no access to the machine) where and how save the file that used by Three Model Viewer ?

BR

Dimitri

6 REPLIES 6
tschmitz
13-Aquamarine
(To:dbologna1)

Hi Dimitri Bologna​,

I'm experiencing the same issue.  When browsing through the documentation associated with this extension,  there's no mention that pvs, ol, or pvz are supported, and when looking into the extension's zip, I don't see any variation of a pvz loader in the loaders folder.  Yet it certainly is showing up inside the widget as an option.

I suspect it's intended to work alongside the Creo View Extension found in the PTC Windchill Extension​.  I'd recommend contacting the author of the 3D Model Viewer ​(Select Author -> More about this author -> Contact this company) to see if this file extension should be supported on its own.

Regards,

Tony

Hi,

I am experiencing the same issue. Have you been able to solve it? And how?

Thanks,

Rami

tschmitz
13-Aquamarine
(To:rmasoud1)

Hi Rami Masoud​,

I've followed up with the Thingworx Lab team, and will let you know what I hear back.

Regards,

Tony

I am facing the same problem, have you found a solution ? 

Hi there,
pvz is now supported.

Custom Repository Thingworx:
C:\ThingworxStorage\repository\FileRepository\<3DFilename.Format>

In 3D Model Viewer Widget
URL: http://localhost:8080/Thingworx/FileRepositories/FileRepository/<3DFilename>
ModelType: <Type> like pvz oder 3mf

Kind regards, 

Erik Schmidt / inray Industriesoftware

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:Erik25)

Hi @dbologna1.

If you are satisfied with one of the previous replies, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others who may have the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags