cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

is it possible have in three different mashup the widget Timeselector with the same start and end time

dbologna1
1-Newbie

is it possible have in three different mashup the widget Timeselector with the same start and end time

Hi All,

I need to have for different mashup the same time period (I'm using a TimeSelector).  If I will change the period inside one Mashup the same change will be do in the other mashups.

Is is possible This ?

I have tryed with Session parameters but it does not work.

Any suggestion ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Bologna,

I am not sure how do these three mashup display for you? Are they contained mashup? Or do you use naviation widget to open the other three mashup?

I did a sample for naviation mashup to transfer the timeselector data to another mashup.

1. Create the naviation mashup named s2, in this mashup, create two session parameter, and bind it to a time selector widget for start and end time.

2. Create another mashup named s1, add timeselector and naviation widget for this mashup

Please set the Navigation attribute:

Visible: false

MashupName: S2

3. Bind TimeSelector's StartDatTime and EndDateTime to Navigatgion.

4. Bind TimeSelector's update event to Navigation.

Should you have any further concern, please let use know. 

Best Regards,

Lily

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hi Bologna,

I am not sure how do these three mashup display for you? Are they contained mashup? Or do you use naviation widget to open the other three mashup?

I did a sample for naviation mashup to transfer the timeselector data to another mashup.

1. Create the naviation mashup named s2, in this mashup, create two session parameter, and bind it to a time selector widget for start and end time.

2. Create another mashup named s1, add timeselector and naviation widget for this mashup

Please set the Navigation attribute:

Visible: false

MashupName: S2

3. Bind TimeSelector's StartDatTime and EndDateTime to Navigatgion.

4. Bind TimeSelector's update event to Navigation.

Should you have any further concern, please let use know. 

Best Regards,

Lily

Top Tags