cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Problem of passing parameters between mashups

lliangjb
1-Newbie

Problem of passing parameters between mashups

hello,everyone

How do you upload detailed parameters to the linked mashups when you use the "TooltipMashupName" feature on baidu map?

Look at the picture below,I want to check out the details of the area when I select the area!

thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
liliu
8-Gravel
(To:lliangjb)

Hi Mr. Guo,

You can create some parameters for the TooltipMashupName bound mashup CellBasicInfo.

For my samples, the bound mashup named S1 and I give it a parameter named UserName

After I set up the parameter click save.

Referesh Map mashup page, and on the bottom of the attribute list there will show up the parameter, please bind your username or machine name to this, then you can see these data on the pop-up mashup.

If you have further concern, please feel free to let me know.

BR,

Lily

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
posipova
20-Turquoise

I don't think you can pass parameters to the tooltipmashup; however, you may look into using SessionVariables instead. This thread gives some info on how to use session variables How can I bind the session variable to dropdown list?

Thank you very much. I'll try it

liliu
8-Gravel

Hi Mr. Guo,

You can create some parameters for the TooltipMashupName bound mashup CellBasicInfo.

For my samples, the bound mashup named S1 and I give it a parameter named UserName

After I set up the parameter click save.

Referesh Map mashup page, and on the bottom of the attribute list there will show up the parameter, please bind your username or machine name to this, then you can see these data on the pop-up mashup.

If you have further concern, please feel free to let me know.

BR,

Lily

Top Tags